Register your partnership licence here and enjoy generous savings on the cost to individual schools. Then invite your partners to join. They will have full access to all lesson plans, music and teaching notes from Dance Notes.
- Please select the number of schools for which you require a licence.
- Then, enter your group name and an optional brief description.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Now enter your username, email address and password.*
- Next, complete the billing information, which we need to invoice you and send order confirmation.
- Once registration is complete, you will need to invite your nominated partner schools – separate instructions will be sent to you for this.
*This will provide access to Dance Notes to the named licence-holder for your partnership licence. This person will be the point of contact for Dance Notes. They will receive billing and update information. Should their subscription lapse, all will lose access to the resources.
If you need help to register your Dance Notes licence , please contact us via the Contact page. We would also be grateful for any thoughts or feedback you may have. We aim to make everything as clear and user-friendly as possible. However, you may have some suggestions for improvement. If so, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.